My little leprechauns were in need of some gold yesterday, so we came up with these simple and homemade coins that were just right for hiding at the end of the rainbow!
Plastic bottle caps, any size
Air dry clay, we used Model Magic
Pencil with eraser or
Small piece of cardboard and scissors
Paint, acrylic works best
1) Wash and dry bottle caps.
2) Press clay inside bottle cap. Smooth top.
3) If you like, press a design into the clay with pencil eraser. Or cut a small shape out of cardboard and press into clay.
4) Let coins dry fully.
5) Add coat of paint. More than one coat may be necessary.
6) Dry completely before playing with.