January 7, 2015
There is a little magic to watercolor resist paintings. Hidden pictures revealed as soon as the paint hits the page!
MaterialsWhite Paper (watercolor or other heavy weight paper works best)
White crayon or oil pastel
Blue watercolor paint
1) Place paper on flat well covered surface.
2) Draw snowflakes on paper with white crayon.
3) Paint over the snowflake with watercolors.
4) Let dry.
January 5, 2015
Chilling the shaving cream in the freezer for a few minutes before sending the cars slip sliding around adds a little extra something to this snowy sensory play.Materials
Foam shaving cream
Room in your freezer for a cookie sheet
1) Spray shaving cream onto cookie sheet and sprinkle with glitter.
2) Place cookie sheet in freezer for 3-5 minutes. If it stays in too long the texture of the shaving cream will change. My kids prefer their snow cool but still fluffy so I don’t leave it in the freezer for long.
3) Remove cookie sheet and place well covered surface.
4) Let the driving begin!