Pages

Autumn Songs and Rhymes

November 9, 2011

Autumn Wind
Autumn winds begin to blow. (blow)
Colored leaves fall fast and slow. (move fast, move slow)
Twirling, whirling all around. (spin around)
‘Til at last they touch the ground. (fall to the ground)
Little Leaves (sung to tune of Ten Little Indians)
One little, two little, three little leaves.
four little, five little, six little leaves.
Seven little, eight little, nine little leaves.
Ten little leaves fall down

Autumn Leaves 
(sung to the tune of "London Bridge is Falling Down)
Autumn leaves are falling down, falling down, falling down,
Autumn leaves are falling down, welcome fall.

Sweep the leaves and put them here, put them put here, put them here, 
Sweep the leaves and put them here, welcome fall.
Jump right in and have some fun, have some fun, have some fun, 
Jump right in and have some fun, welcome fall.


Jingle Jangle Scarecrow 
(begin crouched on floor)
When all the cows are sleeping
and the sun has gone to bed.
Up jumped the scarecrow and this is what he said. (jump up)
I'm a jingle jangle scarecrow with a flippy floppy hat.
I can shake my hands like this, and shake my feet like that. (shake hands and feet)
(return to crouched position)
When all the hens are roosting
and the moon's behind the clouds
Up jumped the scarecrow and shouted very loud. (jump up)
I'm a jingle jangle scarecrow with a flippy floppy hat
I can shake my hands like this, and shake my feet like that. (shake hands and feet)


No comments:

Post a Comment